Why Make Money Penang is born?
Grammatically wrong but it sort of summarizes what this blog will be. I reside in the Pearl of the Orient Penang a wonderful island state in Malaysia. I will share my life experiences on making money which hopefully will be useful and helpful to readers everywhere in the world.
I actually wanted to use Make Money (M&M) or Make Money Malaysia (3M) but taken. I thought of many variations with keywords such as Save Money, Online Income, etc but it will be limiting to what my sharings and articles would be that is specifically about making money be it online or otherwise. It will have financial wisdom nuggets, money saving tips, anything under the sun.
For visitors that I'm blessed to have reading my blogs, do leave a comment and maybe articles you may want to learn more about. Thank you and hope this is a wonderful journey for everyone.
Which is better? Hand or Machine Car Wash?
Top 3 online money making opportunities you can try
Visitors that happen to drop by, thanks and do visit and follow all my BLOGS at rmsk932.blogspot.my
Top 3 online money making opportunities you can try
Comments
Post a Comment